Announcement for schools customers: We will hold all book and furniture orders due for delivery between Friday 22 July 2022 and Wednesday 31 August 2022. Delivery will resume on 1 September 2022. If your school remains open throughout the summer holidays and you would prefer to have your books delivered during this time, please contact us at the time of ordering.
Monster Phonics is a child-centred teaching and learning programme that rapidly improves results. Children make progress because the approach is meaningful, interactive, and easy to understand, creating high engagement.
The systematic colour-coding of graphemes linked to phoneme monsters makes phonics easier to understand. Children also love the monsters, and this brings phonics to life. Studies also show a 23-month improvement in reading age over a 5-month period.
- Systematic Synthetic Phonics for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
- Decodable books aligned to the programme. Guided reading sets and eBooks. Download our full guidance in the Books section
- Training Programme with 26 online modules and assessment. 4 meetings in the first year with an assigned experienced trainer. Online and face to face training
- Intervention for every learning objective – to keep up and not catch up
- Letter formation and handwriting for every grapheme
Find out more about Monster Phonics on their website.