Announcement for schools customers: We will hold all book and furniture orders due for delivery between Friday 22 July 2022 and Wednesday 31 August 2022. Delivery will resume on 1 September 2022. If your school remains open throughout the summer holidays and you would prefer to have your books delivered during this time, please contact us at the time of ordering.
Essential Letters and Sounds
Essential Letters and Sounds is developed for teachers by teachers from one of the Department for Education’s English Hubs, the Knowledge Schools Trust. This programme is designed to ensure that all children learn to read well and make speedy progress.
- An affordable, easy-to-use phonics programme that gets all children reading quickly
- Developed by an English Hub, the Knowledge Schools Trust
- Helps schools deliver more effective teaching of phonics based on Letters and Sounds (2007)
- A daily, same structure approach to teaching phonics that gives children and teachers consistency and security
- Offers a full range of high quality teacher training available at all times, for all staff